Thomas Talarico, Esq.
- Erie County Bar Association, former Civil Rules Committee Chair
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Associations
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court, Hearing Committee Member (2003-2009)
What Makes Attorney Thomas Talarico Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Thomas S. Talarico been helping victims of serious motor vehicle accidents, workplace incidents, and medical malpractice for over 30 years. Focusing on the most devastating casualties has given him a unique understanding of the consequences endured by individuals and their families. Through hard-work and dedication, he has obtained reparation for hundreds of clients suffering from catastrophic injuries due to the negligence or misconduct of others.
Attorney Talarico has developed a thorough knowledge of the life-long health and financial issues caused by medical malpractice, motor vehicle negligence and work place injuries. He works with consultants who specialize in the subject matter of each case and, when called for, reaches out to an extensive network of medical specialists, financial analysts, life care planners and other experts for persuasive evidence. His genuine compassion for his clients and extensive litigation experience have made him a highly successful trial lawyer.
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- J.D – Cleveland Marshall College of Law
- B.A. – Gannon College