Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | After Hours Available by Appointment.
About Thomas S. Talarico
Thomas S. Talarico provides strong and honest representation. He has more than thirty (30) years of experience as a trial lawyer. He specializes in medical malpractice, wrongful death, serious vehicular accidents, and workers’ compensation. He would attribute his success to hard work, determination, creativity and compassion.
Thomas S. Talarico, Areas of Practice
• Medical malpractice
• Automobile accident
• Premises liability
• Workers’ compensation
• Municipal law
Medical Malpractice Litigation
The majority of Tom Talarico’s litigation practice is concentrated in the area of medical malpractice. Most of his clients have been seriously injured or died as the result of the negligence of general practitioners, medical specialists, hospitals, nursing homes or assisted living facilities.
The claims of my clients have implicated a variety of medical disciplines including cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, stroke, emergency medicine, general, orthopaedic and neurological surgery, cancer, leukemia, brain tumors, chest diseases, ARDS, ventilator induced injuries, infectious diseases, sepsis, urology, nephrology, digestive diseases, diagnostic radiology, maternal and birth injuries, wrong drug/wrong dosage cases, anesthesiology, over-sedation, family practice medicine, internal medicine, psychiatric injury and suicide.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 1982
- U.S. District Court 1982
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania 1982
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio Juris Doctorate 1982
- Gannon College BA English Literature 1975
- Erie County Council 1987-1995; 2004 to present
- Erie County Board of Elections 1987-1995, 2004 to present
- Erie County Retirement Board 1987-1995; 2004 to present
- Pleasant Ridge Manor Workers’ Compensation Insurance Fund 1987 to present
- Northwest Pennsylvania Collegiate Academy Charter School 2003-2005
- Erie County Gaming Revenue Authority 2009-2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Erie County Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association, Chairman Civil Rules Committee 2013
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Hearing Committee, Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court 2003-2009