Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | After Hours Available by Appointment.
Thomas S. Talarico been helping victims of serious motor vehicle accidents, workplace incidents, and medical malpractice for over 30 years. Focusing on the most devastating casualties has given him a unique understanding of the consequences endured by individuals and their families. Through hard-work and dedication, he has obtained reparation for hundreds of clients suffering from catastrophic injuries due to the negligence or misconduct of others.
Attorney Talarico has developed a thorough knowledge of the life-long health and financialissues caused by medical mistakes and severe injuries. When needed, he reaches out to an extensive network of medical specialists, financial analysts, and other experts for persuasive evidence. His extensive courtroom experience and compassion for his clients make him a highly successful litigator.
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western district of Pennsylvania
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, J.D.
- Gannon College, B.A.
- Erie County Bar Association, former Civil Rules Committee Chair
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Associations
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court, Hearing Committee Member 2003-2009